Tuesday 9 December 2014

A Spiralized Supper


At the weekend I cooked my parents a three course meal. All gluten free, all spiralized...



To start, I made a delicious fresh Greek salad using the blade that creates ribboned noodles. It looks fab as well as tasting great.
 
I made a Chilli for the main course with sweet potato 'rice', inspired by this recipe from Inspiralized. I love the site, there are such inventive, spiralized recipes on it.


For dessert, I made a spiralized apple tart. It doesn't look particularly pretty but it tasted great. Having never made a tart for pudding before, it turned out better than I thought it would.


I decorated the table with these beautiful, simple flowers from Waitrose and went with a simple, white and pink theme.



Sorry about the poorer quality photos

No comments:

Post a Comment